Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What it is and why you should watch this.

Hey everyone, this is just an introductory post. My name is Spencer Bargas, but you can refer to me as Spence, DJ Special Blend, DJSB, or pretty much anything. I am a music addict, knowing more about music than the average person. I play guitar and am currently in college studying to go into medicine. But enough about me. Let's talk about the blog part of this.

Since I love music, it'd make sense for me to talk about music. So, that's what you should expect, is talk about music. It could be my opinion on a band, a rating on the newest album that just came out, or just me going off on random music related topics. But i'll keep it fun, I'll keep it interesting, and I'll make sure that it's something you will check multiple times a week. So, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment